This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Logging in to the ACT Login page can be very difficult if you do now know what you are doing. But we can show you how to do the ACT Login without much trouble. While some people may find it difficult to log-in to the system, we can make it very simple with these easy to follow steps. We are here to help you. We can help you figure out what problems you may be having with logging in. We can also help you skip all the other pages and land direclty to the log-in page by clicking the link we will provide you. If you are still confused, you can follow the steps as detailed in the video below.
Follow These Steps
1. First Enter the ACT Login page into the address bar of your browser: https://services.actstudent.org/OA_HTML/actibeCAcdLogin.jsp
2. Under "Already have an account?", you will find the empty text fields to enter in your information.
3. Enter your User ID or your Username on the text field next to USER ID
4. Then enter in your Password on the text field next to PASSWORD
5. Click the LOGIN button to proceed to the ACT Student Web Service website
Having trouble logging in?
If you're still having trouble logging in, you can follow these steps to reset your USER ID and PASSWORD.
1. Next to the text field of the User ID, click the link that says FORGOT USER ID?
2. Then follow the instructions there and provide the needed information to retrieve your User ID. Your username will be forwarded to your registered email account.
3. If you still cannot log-in, next to the text field of the Password, click the link that says FORGOT PASSWORD?
4. Follow the instructions there and provide the needed information to retrieve your Password. Your password will be forwarded to your registered email account.
5. If you are still having a hard time, click the link that says FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS to get some useful tips and hints about logging in.
6. If you are still having trouble, it may have to do with your browser and your browser combinations. We recommend one of the system and browser combinations listed below. Older versions may not work.
(XP, Vista, 7, or 8)
|Internet Explorer (version 8 or higher recommended)
Chrome (version 18 or higher)
Firefox (version 7 or higher)
(10.5 or higher)
|Chrome (version 18 or higher)
Firefox (version 7 or higher)
Safari (version 5 or higher)
Still having trouble logging in? No worries, simply contact the ACT Student Web Service directly and get help with your ACT Login:
500 ACT Drive
P.O. Box 168
Iowa City, Iowa 52243-0168
ACT Student Services—Registration
Mon.–Fri., 8 a.m.–8 p.m., Central time
Public Relations 319/337-1028
ACT Alerts Signup Research Reports 319/337-1110
Research Services for Educators 319/337-1024
Scholarship and Recognition Services 319/337-1707
All other questions about ACT programs and services
Mon.–Fri., 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m., central time 319/337-1000